cvirtue tagged me. I'll tag more folks, though I 'spect they mostly won't respond, 'cause I'm late and most folks who're interested have already done this.
The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 Guilty Pleasures" and people who get tagged need to write an LJ entry about their 5 Guilty Pleasures as well as state this rule. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
CV's NOTE: this is specifically GUILTY pleasures. That means things you like which you feel somewhat sheepish, or guilty, about admitting to others. Not just regular pleasures. My first reaction was, "I don't have any guilty pleasures: all my pleasure are blatant hedonistic ones." But when I thought about it, I realized I was wrong. I've definitely got guilt.
1. Staying up way too late at night, and sleeping late the next morning.
2. Snacking away all day long (on nuts, cheese, chocolate, and cookies, etc... rather than healthy stuff like fruit.)
3. Watching TV (Law and Order clones and other crime dramas) while staying up way too late at night.
4. Spending too much time on the computer reading my LJ friends list (including way too late at night.)
5. Reading gossip magazines in supermarket lines, Dr.'s offices, and other waiting rooms.
Tag: gyzki, marysdress, alexx_kay, jdulac, multigeek